We just got back from New Orleans (our first time) and the 5 Continents, it was awesome. Jess is a wonderful host - the rooms were clean, the food was fantastic and Jess really goes above and beyond to ensure your stay in New Orleans is special by providing advice and tips on the city.
The location is close to the French Quarter - we walked it every day and the cabs to and from are reasonable too.
I will stay here again next time I go to New Orleans and I have already recommended it to everyone I talk to!!!
Thanks Jess for the hospitality!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Continents Guest House is a 5500 SF 1880's Greek Revival Mansion on beautiful live oak lined Esplanade Avenue 8 blocks from the historic French Quarter. It has a separate cottage in the back, off street gated parking, a balcony and front, back and side upstairs porch. Each room is themed for a different continent. Luxury on a budget. Either individual room rentals or the entire compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Five Continents Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast
- Five Continents b&b
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans