This place is a total gem. It's a little off the beaten path, but a quick cab ride to all the main sites. The owner is super helpful with suggestions on restaurants and things to do, and he made the most fabulous breakfasts. He was very accommodating, and all the amenities were impeccable. Each room comes with a story!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Continents Guest House is a 5500 SF 1880's Greek Revival Mansion on beautiful live oak lined Esplanade Avenue 8 blocks from the historic French Quarter. It has a separate cottage in the back, off street gated parking, a balcony and front, back and side upstairs porch. Each room is themed for a different continent. Luxury on a budget. Either individual room rentals or the entire compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Five Continents Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Continents b&b
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast