We were guests for 6 nights from New Year's Eve thru Jan. 6th in the European & Asian suites. It was our 4th stay and not our last. Jess - the owner/innkeeper - knows how to run a B & B. The rooms are all suites and gloriously appointed. High-end amenities await in the bathroom. Mornings always begin with a fruit starter and then a hot, delicious entree (different each & every day ). The home itself is in excellent condition and clean enough to eat off the floor. Jess is a fabulous host who knows how to take care of his guests. Having lived in New Orleans, his recommendations re: tours, restaurants, shopping etc. are foolproof and appreciated for the newcomer to the city. New Orleans feels like a home away from home for our family because of the "5 Continents Bed & Breakfast". As long as Jess is in charge of this incredible B & B, we will only stay with him when visiting the crescent city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Continents Guest House is a 5500 SF 1880's Greek Revival Mansion on beautiful live oak lined Esplanade Avenue 8 blocks from the historic French Quarter. It has a separate cottage in the back, off street gated parking, a balcony and front, back and side upstairs porch. Each room is themed for a different continent. Luxury on a budget. Either individual room rentals or the entire compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Five Continents Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Continents b&b
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans