“Dont waste your time or money here!”
Review of Belladonna Day Spa

Belladonna Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Full-service day spa with a line of skin care products.
Reviewed 31 May 2014

HORRIBLE!!! They have the worst customer service in the area. They are extremely rude over the phone, and when we showed up for our appointment they had given away one of the appointments of the girl in our party (we only had a party of 3), and told us she could wait for 3 hours until another appointment became available. What is the point of calling a week ahead and scheduling an appointment, and putting down a credit card, if you arent going to hold the appointment. When we spoke to management, they basically told us sorry for your luck, and did nothing to make it right. There are too many other great places to try, dont waste your time here!!!!

7  Thank Amy H
There are newer reviews for Belladonna Day Spa

Reviewed 27 October 2013

When I am going to New Orleans, I call ahead and make reservations for a pedicure. I got a deep tissue massage with Zev.....omg. They have cucumber water and champagne to drink while you look at all the goodies for sale. The pedicure is an extravaganza with those chairs that rub your back while they're doing your toes. I do love it there. Very classy

Reviewed 3 August 2013

I do not know if I was being judged because I showed up on my bicycle in a t-shirt and shorts or not, but Belladonna just lost a potential long time customer. Nothing pisses me off more than waiting when making an appointment. I showed up 10 minutes early for my 2 PM appointment to relax and cool off only to find the front door propped open in 93 degree heat! Anyway, after checking in and waiting 20 minutes past 2 PM I had enough. I had to go back to reception to make sure they would not charge my card as a no show. Unfortunately for Belladonna I will not be returning or sending them any business.

Regards,

JGD

5  Thank PasBon2003
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

On my most recent trip to NOLA I went to Belladonna for a facial and a manicure. There were not many other people getting services; it seemed that there were not as many employees working as there were in the past. I had an excellent facial and makeup application. The manicure was enjoyable as well. The one complaint was when it was time to checkout and pay the staff member wanted me to pay cash rather then charging the $300+ bill. As the customer, I should be the one to make the decision of how I want to pay for my services. My services were stellar but the customer service at checkout was unacceptable.

1  Thank FormerNOLAGirl
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I went to Belladonna after Jazz Fest weekend to decompress. The massage was nice/relaxing and my facial was excellent. My facialist/brow expert Meghan was a true professional. She took time to ask me all of my skin concerns and what result I wanted from my facial. She also walked me through how to properly shape and keep up my brows. I walked out relaxed and happy with the money I spent. I will be back again for Jazz Fest 2014 and I hope Meghan will reshape my brows and refresh my face!