Our room at the Staybridge Suites was perfect for 4 friends to celebrate Mardi Gras. We were in a 2 bedroom suite, with 2 beds per room. The living area with kitchen in the middle seemed a little small, but we really didn't spend much time there anyway. We were out exploring New Orleans! The walk to the french quarter from this hotel is reasonable, and the casino is also nearby.
Our room was clean, neat, and everything worked well. The staff were fairly friendly and helpful.
We were not able to have the free "manager's reception" food that is offered Monday thru Thursday evenings, as we had plans one night and there other nights it was not offered. The free breakfast was fine, fairly standard, and there were always plenty of people enjoying the breakfast as we did.
This was my 2nd time in New Orleans and my 2nd time at the Staybridge Suites. Its location, nice rooms, helpful staff, and good price will make it the first place I look into on my 3rd trip, whenever that might be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Valued Guest, Welcome to the New Orleans Staybridge Suites, where we're more than just your typical New Orleans Hotel! The goal of our team is to make you feel like you're staying with family while in New Orleans. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, your comfort is our top priority. So, get comfortable in one of our spacious studio, one or two bedroom suites! Then, come and join our family for our complimentary, full American breakfast buffet, featuring both hot and cold items. We also invite you to take advantage of our laundry facilities, fitness center, wifi internet access and 24 hour business center, all offered at no additional cost. At the end of your day, join our family for our famous Sundowner Reception. Our reception, which is offered to all our guests Tuesday through Thursday on a complimentary basis, includes beer, wine, soft drinks and a light meal. Due to our perfect location, the New Orleans Staybridge Suites is considered to be both a French Quarter Hotel as well as a Downtown New Orleans Hotel. No need to rent a car while here because our upscale, all suites hotel is located across the street from Harrah's Casino, blocks from the French Quarter and within walking distance to many restaurants and attractions, including Riverwalk, Convention Center and the Superdome, home to the New Orleans Saints. So sit back, relax and enjoy all the comforts of home!Sincerely,Your New Orleans Staybridge Suites Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and IHG so you can book your Staybridge Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Staybridge Suites