The location is great. When you leave out of the hotel, turn left to go into the French Quarter and right to go WWII museums and such. Straight ahead will get you to the casino, mall and ferry. You will still have a little bit of a walk to the nearest streetcar, but the walk is easy and the area is safe. The parking garage was very tight for our large SUV, but it worked. Parking is expensive in NOLA, so the charge was typical I'd say. We made the mistake of parking across the street in order to check in and the staff told us to hurry and get our vehicle before the city puts a boot on it. The check-in was confusing because we didn't know where to park. I didn't see a sign to direct us and our large SUV had a hard time squeezing into parallel parking. When you check in, parallel park in front of the hotel and I'd unload there as well. The parking garage is very safe - you can't get into it without your hotel key. It was surprisingly quiet and I'm very sensitive to noises. The room was clean - we stayed in the largest 2 BR suite and had a party of 6. It was the perfect size for us. We were on the 16th floor and the view was nice. Of course you'll be looking at roof tops, but we could see the bridge, which was pretty at night. The staff was very friendly and always ready to answer my questions. The breakfast was good - the earlier you get there, the better due to crowds. The evening meal is Tues - Thurs at no charge and it's fair. The pool is small, but we were usually the only ones there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Valued Guest, Welcome to the New Orleans Staybridge Suites, where we're more than just your typical New Orleans Hotel! The goal of our team is to make you feel like you're staying with family while in New Orleans. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, your comfort is our top priority. So, get comfortable in one of our spacious studio, one or two bedroom suites! Then, come and join our family for our complimentary, full American breakfast buffet, featuring both hot and cold items. We also invite you to take advantage of our laundry facilities, fitness center, wifi internet access and 24 hour business center, all offered at no additional cost. At the end of your day, join our family for our famous Sundowner Reception. Our reception, which is offered to all our guests Tuesday through Thursday on a complimentary basis, includes beer, wine, soft drinks and a light meal. Due to our perfect location, the New Orleans Staybridge Suites is considered to be both a French Quarter Hotel as well as a Downtown New Orleans Hotel. No need to rent a car while here because our upscale, all suites hotel is located across the street from Harrah's Casino, blocks from the French Quarter and within walking distance to many restaurants and attractions, including Riverwalk, Convention Center and the Superdome, home to the New Orleans Saints. So sit back, relax and enjoy all the comforts of home!Sincerely,Your New Orleans Staybridge Suites Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Staybridge Suites