“Very different experience”

US$55.00*
New Orleans Express Segway Tour
Ranked #7 of 224 Tours in New Orleans
More attraction details
Owner description: The Crescent City is best enjoyed as you glide through its streets and along the riverfront. Our world-class tour guides provide heaps of unique and fascinating stories that make this "America’s Most Interesting City!" All tours are limited in size so you can count on a great and a personal experience full of fun and fantastic photo ops! City Segway Tours is the original New Orleans Segway tour company! After being forced to close our doors because of Hurricane Katrina in 2005, we are thrilled to finally be coming home. When you glide with us, you’ll know you are gliding with the original and the best.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Very different experience”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Lots of fun - but be prepared it is expensive. Two hour tour is plenty no need for three hours. Anyone can learn to ride these quickly. Try to go on first tour of the day to avoid the heat. My kids wanted to know when we were going to get some for our house.

Visited July 2014

Tucker, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great fun”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

This tour gives a great overview of neighborhoods outside the quarter, and if a fun way to see the city.

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Incredible begin to a great Birthday in my home city!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I've wanted to take one of these tours for a very long time, and when my girlfriend asked me what I would like to do on my birthday, the first thing I said was a segway tour of the city. I live in Mid-City and have friends come in to visit all of the time and have never taken advantage of this little gem! I have to say that I will begin recommending this to my out-of-towner friends, as well as my local friends, for a great way to spend the day in the quarter learning about the city!

I thought I knew a good bit about Jackson Square, as well as the city, but I learned a lot of new stuff about the city I call home! Our tour guide, Amber, was very knowledgeable and personable, and took us through some really neat areas of the quarter, marigny and bywater. We had the added "people-watching" bonus of taking the tour during the red-dress run! Make sure you tell as many people about this opportunity!

And, in true New Orleans fashion, the office staff worker pinned a dollar bill to my shirt for the traditional New Orleans Birthday "pinning!" By the end of the tour I had a few bucks, and then a few more, after walking around the quarter! Thanks for a great tour!

Forney, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Well Worth it”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Ton of fun. Rod was our tour guide and he was great. I would highly recommend this tour and would absolutely do it again!!

1 Thank Jacob G
Berlin, MD
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“very fun, do it!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We went on the 3 hours tour. It was easy and fun and our first time. I would recommend. Only thing that could make it better is if our tour guide offered to take more photos of me and my husband. He only offered on one occasion, and I am a photo junkie lol. Also, a friend did a segway tour on Grand Turk and they had ear buds for listening to the guide. It is pretty easy just know your space on the segway and don't hit anything!

Visited July 2014