French Quarter Suites Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Empress Hotel(New Orleans)
  • Free Internet
Hotel St. Pierre(New Orleans)
Rathbone Mansions(New Orleans)
  • Breakfast included
Inn on St Ann(New Orleans)
View Hotel
Inn on Ursulines(New Orleans)
Cornstalk Hotel(New Orleans)
Hotel Royal(New Orleans)
View Hotel
Inn on St. Peter(New Orleans)
View Hotel
All reviewsbachelor partytwo bedroom suitecontinental breakfastnorth rampart streetfrench quarterlouis armstrong parkfull kitchenthe hotel staffcourtyard areawithin walking distancefew blocksbourbon stfresh fruitwould highly recommend this hotelthe entire staffan easy walkjackson square
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This review is long overdue - but the wonderful time we had in New Orleans and our stay at the French Quarter Suites is a well worthwhile memory. This is our fourth trip to New Orleans for Jazz Fest and our first time staying at the French Quarter Suites - and it certainly will not be our last. We are already planning for next year and will definitely be staying at the French Quarter Suites. The room was large and comfortable. The hotel itself, swimming pool and breakfast were perfect. It was a very relaxed, comfortable and quite enjoyable stay. The location couldn't have been more perfect. Within walking distance to the Quarter, The French Market and all the great restaurants and music. But what made the place a shining star was the warm, Southern hospitality of the wonderful staff. Even before we arrived Leslie was so helpful in assisting us with our reservation and room request. Everybody was always very helpful and so pleasant. Thank you to all the great people for making our stay such an enjoyable one! And thank you Patrick for the delicious crawfish bake for all guest on Saturday night. It was a nice added bonus.

Room Tip: We stayed in a suite facing the pool. We did not have any noise from the street at all. And the hotels does have signs asking guests to respect other guest and keep the noise at night at a minimum.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank JilleefromPhilee
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Stayed at this "suite" hotel with my daughter for a couple days. Dennis was a great "tour guide", helping us to find the perfect restaurants, "hot spots" and where the locals hang! We had a perfect trip! This hotel/suite was so Quaint!!!
The suite was perfect, lots of room, fridge, oven, etc (which we didn't need, but there if we did!) and LOVED the pools...nice break from walking! We loved spending a few hours at the pool before dinner and after shopping!
Also, perfect location! Walking distance from Bourbon Street, Cafe du Monde, French Market, etc...but still not right in the traffic of the partying!
Plan on staying there again with my other daughter in a few weeks!
THANKS Dennis! You were great! See you in a few weeks!

Room Tip: Ask to be away from the street...I think on the street might be loud...or take a fan! That would muffle the street noise. This would not deter me from staying here! :)
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Lordfess
BPM-Hotels, Manager at French Quarter Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Thanks, I am really glad you had a good time. It was our pleasure to have you as our guests.
Patrick Berthelot

Reviewed 25 July 2013

*Loved* staying at this hotel. The rates were very reasonable, and greatly appreciated that there was parking available. Yes, it's $25 a night, but since most places are $35+, we considered it well worth it. (The security cameras give a measures of safety too, so that's great.) The room was clean, spacious, and very clean. The "only in New Orleans" art work reminded us that this wasn't a hotel just any ol' place. This was a great place in NOLA. The staff was outstanding ... warm, courteous, obviously interested that we were pleased with our stay, and Dennis at the front desk provided concierge service normally only associated with much higher priced lodging. Bethea was also a genuine sweetheart, and had that way about her that made her seem to to be local friend in New Orleans. Seriously, even the housekeeper, Yvonne was a doll ... she was genuinely pleased that we were happy with our room. The beds would've pleased even Goldilocks ... not too hard; not too soft. Just Right!! This hotel is close enough to the Quarter to make for easy walking, and far enough away so that the rambunctious character of the people don't keep you awake at all hours of the day and night. The closeness to Congo Square /Armstrong Park was of particular value to me. OH! I almost forgot that there are TWO pools to enjoy, and that was super nice. The only thing I didn't like about the hotel? I didn't know about it on my past 4 trips to New Orleans. *Smile* I know it's there now, and it's exactly where I'll stay when next I return to Heart's Home ... New Orleans. Actually, I'll more likely get one of the suites ... it's only a little more expensive and has refrigerators so that I can bring luscious leftovers "home" to the room to enjoy later. Don't ya'll hesitate if you're looking for an inexpensive, happy place to call your own for a few days.

Room Tip: I'd ask for a room on the 1st floor so you don't have to take your luggage up the stairs. Otherwise ... just *Great!* experience.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank AngeliqueCampbell

Thanks, I shared this review with our staff. We are so glad you had a great time! Patrick Berthelot GM

Reviewed 15 June 2013

We wanted to stay in the Quarter for our first mom and daughters vacation to New Orleans. The price was far too pricey for what we got in a hotel. Not only did pay for the room, but we also had to pay an additional parking fee of $25 a NIGHT. We originally were going to stay all 3 nights but opted to move the next morning due to price, the beds were as hard as rocks, the pillows were hard, the noise from what we can only assume was a helicopter over the hotel all night. It was actually the air conditioner but wanted to give you an idea of how loud our room was. The pool was nice but had mounds of hair floating in the bottom. They did however clean it the next morning. We will not be staying there again.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank MistyDoherty
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

I stayed during the Jazz Fest with friends. The toom was always spotless, breakfast was fine with giod service. All the staff were helpful professional and friendly.

I am happy to reccomend this Hotel and will stay there again next time I visit New Orleans

2  Thank Rick L