We stayed here February 2014. We were away for a girls weekend (mid to late 30's). It was a great hotel - big room (the one bedroom suite) and amazing shower!
The staff were brilliant - especially Dennis - he looked after us and very. knowledgeable about the area.
The continental breakfast was a great bonus and having an ATM onsite was helpful. We didn't swim, but the outdoor terrace area beside the pool would be great for morning coffee or breakfast.
I would definitely recommend this hotel just on the staff alone - but also great for groups, families etc due to the room sizes. We ate out, but there was a full kitchen if we needed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the old New Orleans charms of poolside guest rooms to our spacious 1 bedroom suites with full kitchen, 2 bedroom suites with a dry bar, multi-bedroom townhouses and charming cottages. Explore our family of French Quarter Properties and discover why our guests return year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your French Quarter Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel New Orleans
- French Quarter New Orleans