We recently were in New Orleans and we were very impressed with the French Quarter Suites Hotel. The breakfast that was served was a great way to start the day. The food was always fresh and was plentiful and the coffee rocked!!!
The place was clean and all the staff were very friendly. The short walk to the French Quarters was about a block and was enjoyable.
It was also great to have a pool to cool off in after a long day of walking and partying at the Jazz Fest.
Would definitely come back again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the old New Orleans charms of poolside guest rooms to our spacious 1 bedroom suites with full kitchen, 2 bedroom suites with a dry bar, multi-bedroom townhouses and charming cottages. Explore our family of French Quarter Properties and discover why our guests return year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your French Quarter Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel New Orleans
- French Quarter New Orleans