“Not Bad!”

Ranked #152 of 161 Hotels in New Orleans
Molino, Florida
“Not Bad!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

We stayed for 2 days/ nights. We had TV issues, but the manager immediately came to the room and fixed the problem. Registration process was simple and basic; (don't speak) just read the forms, sign, pay, take your keys, and find the room.... no issues..... See... I learned!

In all fairness, the room was clean, bed neatly made, smelled nice and everything worked. Water was hot, and I;d stay there again. It is reasonably priced, clean and close to I-10 and about 10-25 minutes from downtown new Orleans.We stayed in rm. 210 and it was nice. Also, Renovations was in progress at that time.

I will definitely have an update to this May, 15, as I planned to be there again.... We'll see

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Saint Francisville
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

The wifi did not work without a password and I had to get that from the front desk. The bathroom was tiny and the hot water was shooting out of the 'cold' labeled part of the faucet in the shower. I had to squish about 3 bugs and the location is pretty messed up. Every night I would wake up at god knows what hour, only to hear a train blowing its horn on the railroad track directly to the left of us. The location was not that convenient, even though it advertises to be 15 mins away from the French Quarter. The sheets and bedspreads felt pretty cheap and overall, it didn't look like any of the hotel had some nice features to it. There were also two deep red blood stains in the carpet. Please, if you have to spend an extra $10 or $20 dollars for a nicer hotel, do it. I certainly know that I am NOT coming back to this hotel. I read some reviews online and almost everybody was disappointed but I was wrong to assume that we would be one of the few people that liked it. Oh and there is a swimming pool but it is covered with grass. If you don't believe me then ask them about it at the front desk. But there was one nice thing about this experience...the woman at the front desk was pleasant.

Room Tip: Request a room in front of the walkway when booking a room.