“Felt like a celebrity”

Waldorf Astoria Spa
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Looking for luxury? Your search is over, because I found it at The Roosevelt Hotel's spa. I received a hair service in a private salon in the spa. Mark gave me the most fabulous highlights and I will definitely be back to see him. He was very attentive to my needs and made sure to deliver more than I even asked for. He was very swift and precise when applying my foils. It was obvious that he loves what he does. The results looked completely natural and the colors and tones compliment my skin tone better than any other hair color before. Not only did I love the results, I loved the whole experience. Mark served me champagne and snacks and kept me entertained the entire time. I would recommend Mark to anyone looking for a true luxurious experience.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I had went to a local place to get my hair cut and they BUTCHERED my hair!! So I went to the Spa with this hair emergency!! The new hair stylist Mark saved my hair! Not only did he fix what was complete chaos, chopped up, and uneven but he also showed me a new way to style my hair and new tricks to cut the time it takes to prepare my hair in half! I am so grateful! Everyone was so nice and accommodating. The atmosphere was very calming and relaxing making me feel at ease. I do not trust just anyone with my hair, especially of my length, but you can bet I will never trust anyone else with my hair but Mark!

1  Thank LamandyFL
Reviewed 19 January 2013

The Guerlain Spa is located at he The Roosevelt in New Orleans.I had a lot of high expectations going in because it is pretty pricey. I had a manicure and pedicure which were pretty good. A facial that was average and a massage that was was very mediocre. It did not have a steam room or sauna. :( I was also a little uncomfortable sharing a waiting room with men, but that's just me. On the other hand, the staff was very friendly and the facility was very nice. I can't stress how accommodating the staff was! Bottom line I would probably not go back. Not horrible. Just not what I was expecting for the price.

4  Thank K B