“Awesome experience”

Spa Atlantis - French Quarter
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Atlantis now has a second location in New Orleans French Quarter. Just six blocks away from the original Spa. Spa Atlantis French Quarter offers almost all of the spa services of the Gravier location, but in addition we are a hair salon which offers makeup application. Gentlemen, we haven't forgotten about you. In addition to cuts, we offer hot towel shaves to truly help you get in the "vacation" mood.
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I've been to Atlantis only once and discovered a beautiful place, it's decorated with good taste and it has  a calming atmosphere.
This was part of my husbands gift for our anniversary. My massage was with Adrian, a therapist  from Europe, apart from all of  my  previous massages this was outstanding, very pleasant and incredibly relaxing, I could feel he knew what he was doing. I wish I could afford to go more often ...:)

Sugar & Spice

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I was able to book a last minute massage very easily and was given very easy instructions on where to find the Spa from my hotel in the French Quarter. Once I arrived I was immediately greeted by the receptions who at taken my phone reservation and offered a beverage. My massage therapist was also waiting for me at the front desk. Dave, massage therapist, then took me to the massage room and was very pleasant and asked if I had any injuries or areas to focus on. He was very professional and used the right amount of pressure to work out my knots. After the massage Dave offered me another glass of water and walked me down to the front desk. Everyone at Spa Atlantis was very warm, friendly and professional.
Thanks for the great experience and I will definitely be back the next time I'm in New Orleans.

1  Thank Kirk L
SpaAtlantis, Owner at Spa Atlantis - French Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Thank you for writing a review for us. It is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Richard

Reviewed 5 April 2014

After a long flight, and a full day of walking around the French Quarter, a massage was exactly what 'the doctor ordered'. I asked the hotel for a recommendation and they directed me to the Spa Atlantis - a short walk up Bienville St.. What a great find.... The spa does not look overly inviting from the outside, but as soon as I stepped through the door I immediately felt relaxed and welcome. It is a beautiful building which has been tastefully converted, with the nail and hair salon downstairs and treatment rooms upstairs. I had an amazing massage from Tara F. An hour of oure pleasure melted away all the aches and pains of the previous 2 days. I then had a hair wash and blow out with Tara k who did a great job with my tired looking hair. If you are in the area and need a 'pick me up' I could not recommend a stop at the Atlantis more....

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Adrian has the best hands! Great massage! Highly recommend Spa Atlantis in the French quarter. Great staff as well.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I'm trying to get a massage twice a month, and on a recent trip to NOLA i have discovered Spa Atlantis. It is a cozy medium size spa in the French Quarter. It is clean, very quiet (considering the location), the staff is friendly and the prices are according to the location ( FQ).
Adrian ( my massage therapist ) was truly wonderful. Not only did I feel more relaxed afterward, but the whole massage was very pleasant ... a soft and smooth touch ... relaxed my entire body .. impressive. Living on the Northshore I might drive to NOLA just for that every now and then.

Sophie.