“Facial ”

Spa Atlantis - French Quarter
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Atlantis now has a second location in New Orleans French Quarter. Just six blocks away from the original Spa. Spa Atlantis French Quarter offers almost all of the spa services of the Gravier location, but in addition we are a hair salon which offers makeup application. Gentlemen, we haven't forgotten about you. In addition to cuts, we offer hot towel shaves to truly help you get in the "vacation" mood.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best facial ever!
The Anesthetician (sorry I forgot her name-too relaxed) was amazing. She knew what she was doing. Facility was warm and inviting. Staff very friendly. I will go back!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"whitney"
"block"

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I am a frequent Massage client. Mark is a very skilled therapist. Great massage and the atmosphere was serene, clean and quiet even in the midst of the Quarter. Perfect. The price was $130 for 80 minutes which seems rather reasonable given the location.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I searched a long time for a good spa to visit on my Spring Break. I booked by phone a 50 min massage which was very efficient. When my friend and I arrived, we were greeted warmly and we were offered tea, water or a mimosa which we loved.

I was told ahead of time that Ash would be giving me the massage. I was taken upstairs and the room was rather small but neat and clean. The mood was set by dimmed lights and music. I loved that she actually paid attention to the areas I had pinpointed. My sciatic pain and tension in the back caused some soreness but by the end, I was feeling much better. I had no idea I was so tense and knotted! I was pleased with the level of professionalism as well as personable bed side manner. I'd def visit again of in the area!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This was my second visit to Spa Atlantis for a massage from Brad, and both of them were incredible! He does a great deep tissue/sports massage and really knows just where I need help the most. The spa is a great atmosphere in a cool, historic French Quarter building and all the staff is helpful and friendly. Can't wait to go back!

SpaAtlantis, Owner at Spa Atlantis - French Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. I just shared your review with Brad and he said it made his day. Appreciate you taking the time to review us.

Regards,
Richard Borne
Owner - Spa Atlantis
(504) 258-4335

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 March 2018

(New Orleans Local)

Services: Hair cut, single-process color, and blowout. I've gone back a few times to get my roots done as well.

The salon staff is friendly and professional. I was able to easily joke around with my stylist and she listened carefully to what I was looking for.

I like my hair red. Like REALLY red. So, my main quip about this salon is that I can't get a red that doesn't fade pretty quickly. The stylist informed me that the line she carries actually has a red that doesn't contain a brown in it, but that this location doesn't keep it in stock. She said she may order some for folks like me who want REAL RED. I haven't taken her up on that offer yet, but I will report back if I do.

Aside from the red fading pretty quickly, another concern I have is that this dye doesn't cover my silver hairs very well. I'm not sure if this is something that can be fixed. I will be trying another salon out for my next touch up and I'll report back if this is the case. I'm 31, not a huge amount of greys, but I do have some silver/white hairs and the dye just doesn't seem to want to stay deposited on them. They end up looking like red tinsel within a week.

Parking might be a bit of a problem since there is no dedicated lot. This is perfect for those staying in the French Quarter though. If you are taking an Uber/Lyft do yourself and the driver a favor and watch your map as you are driving with them and offer to get out a few blocks away if you see construction or something blocking the path. Downtown is filled with one ways, and it will save both of you time and energy if you can be flexible with traffic and walk a block. If you are driven there, look for the blue doors on Bienville on the left side. You can't miss them!

Would I recommend Spa Atlantis to friends and family? Yes. Even though I'm having some problems personally, I don't think this is indicative of poor service on their part. And the blowouts are pricey, but my hair never looks as amazing!

Lorna - thank you for taking the time to review Spa Atlantis. I would appreciate it if you could give me a call, at your convenience. We really do strive for 100% customer satisfaction. I would like to find out when you came in so I can discuss with my Lead Stylist, Kat and if there is something that will work better for your hair (make it last longer) I am happy to provide the technicians with whatever product / tool they need to keep our guests happy. My mobile number is listed below. I truly would appreciate it if you would give me a call.

Thanks,