“Your new best friend”

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Your new best friend”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Clean cabs, surprisingly comfortable, fair pricing (per block, I think). With any cab in New Orleans, you have to remember that the police close streets without notice, meaning a longer, more expensive ride than you thought.
Somehow, it takes less time than an auto cab, and you can see as you go.

Visited February 2014

Nashville, Tennessee
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“3x in one day”
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

We took 3 different Pedi-cab rides with 3 different drivers today. All very nice and helpful. Little tutorials of the area from each driver. Nice to have different perspectives. Price was so good it is easy to over tip.

Paris, Texas
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Nice break but overcharged us”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I am pregnant and really needed a break from my feet. I called the dispatch number, told him where we were and where we wanted to taken. I asked for the price quote, was given an amount and was told he was OVERESTIMATING. The cyclist did arrive quickly and was friendly but when dropped off we were told a different, more expensive amount ($22 versus $16). That was a bit disappointing. If the price had stayed the same, then I would have really enjoyed this experience.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Texaslady77
Champaign, Illinois
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Felt like mr toads wild ride”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

The price was right, 6 bucks to go from our hotel to the french market. I'm heavy (let's face it, FAT) and the bike rider wasn't. I doubted she could peddle me let alone me and my thin friend but she did. Cornering was another story, as my fat self went sling-shoting around each corner widely hit a couple curbs and bounced off. I had to laugh as she got us there alive and unhurt, even though i looked ridiculous for certain. It's a fun ride but may not be flattering to those of us wearing plus size pants.Lol.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank ladylikesrotts
Quitman, Mississippi, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“My Feet Hurt”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

This was a life saver for me and my husband, we had been walking all evening and our feet were throbbing for some relief. We looked up and saw these bicycle powered Pedicabs that were running all over the Quarter and we decided to try one out.
That was it....each time we wanted to go more than a few blocks we stopped a pedicab and they would whisked us away to our next destination. This was a lifesaver for those of us who think we are still young and can walk all day without our feet hurting.

Visited May 2013