“Loved it!”

Hex: Old World Witchery
Ranked #4 of 239 Shopping in New Orleans
More attraction details
Owner description: Hex New Orleans offers Psychic Readings with authentic Witches and magical merchandise for both the curious and Witch alike. Whether you want a candle to bless your home, herbs and roots to make your own magic, a potion to attract love, the perfect ritual tool, a Voodoo doll made by a real practitioner, or to cast a spell at our authentic Witches' Altar, Hex is for those who believe in magic and those whose hearts beat with its fire. Be sue to click Book Now to schedule a psychic reading!
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I visited two days in a row. The second day, they remembered me from the previous day. They are nice, full of history tidbits concerning the area, quick to share places to visit, and they have a wonderful store. They even offer tarot readings. I will definitely return to the storenext time I visit New Orleans! I highly recommend visiting Hex.

4  Thank Robin K

Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband and I took a road trip out to the French Quarter for the second time. We love the location. This time around we ventured a little further out to check out some of the small stores located on Decatur St., just a few blocks from where we stayed. My husband was looking forward to taking me to Hex, one of a handful of stores like it in the area. We were a bit disappointed in the others and thought to check out Hex as "last stop" before heading back home (a very long ride ahead of us).

Needless to say we were pleasantly surprised and grateful that we did. We purchased quite a few curiosities due to the vast knowledge we had the luxury of receiving from store attendant Michelle. Michelle was great to speak to, was lively, funny and kept both me and my husband company while we each got separate readings from the "resident witch" Anastasia.

Anastasia is a very impressive person. We (Anastasia, my husband and myself) had quite a consuming and revealing conversation well before I decided readings would be a great addition to our visit. Anastasia made us feel very much at home, gave us some motherly tough love, performed an enlightening all encompassing reading of tarot, runes and palmistry and sent us back home with a renewed sense of happiness, love and knowledge of not only ourselves but our relationship.

This store was the best experience we have had in both our visits to the French Quarter in recent years. I look forward to returning and making more wonderful memories with the beautiful people we encountered at Hex.

6  Thank Alicia H
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

This place was amazing . Cannot say enough great about the products and staff. I will drive 12 hours again to go back. Thank you.

7  Thank April A
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for a reading and to browse. Tons of books on magic, voodoo, witchcraft, and local Nola topics. Oils, incense, candles-they have it all. Got a reading with Sharon. Great experience. Nothing life altering, but a great experience all the same!

4  Thank raquelaque
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Had a 15 minute reading with Madam Anastasia. She used cards and stones to read for me and her reading was spot on. She was kind and helpful. Hex will be one of my stops every time I come to New Orleans.

5  Thank Ungra417