“One of the best parts of my trip” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bicycle Michael's
Rochester, NY
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“One of the best parts of my trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

I decided to rent a bike in Nola rather on a whim, and it was one of the best decisions I made. NOLA is pan flat and ideal for cycling. I went from one end of the city to the other and saw much, much more of the real city than I would have otherwise. The guys in Michaels were unfailingly helpful, and when I came back after the first day and asked to keep the bike for a few more days, they were most accommodating and pleased by my enthusiasm. I will go back there again!

Visited October 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“last minute SCORE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

Jazz Fest by bike: THE solution
Totally sweet service- excellently maintained bikes!
We were last minute and totally amazed by Michael's staff's ability to find hte perfect bikes while dealing with scores of anxious Jazz Fest customers.

Visited April 2013