“Average food, annoying waitress”
Review of Galatoire's 33

Galatoire's 33
Reserve with OpenTable
Galatoire's 33 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #200 of 1,947 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Gainesville, Florida
“Average food, annoying waitress”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We went with several fellow attendees from a conference, and I was the only female in the party. The dining room was largely empty on a weeknight, although the restaurant next door was packed. The waitress treated me like an obstacle, nearly elbowing me more than once. She even called me "sir." She gave us what seemed like a great wine recommendation, which seemed less great when I heard her repeating it word for word at another table. Although she told us the side dishes would serve 3-4, they were smaller than I've had at other chop houses. Each person had about a teaspoon of each. The food was fine, but nothing memorable. Overall, it was a disappointment--we had a much better experiences elsewhere for less money.

new orleans
“This is an amazing restaurant”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

My first encounter in this wonderful restaurant was the amazing Brooke who was friendly and caring. She showed us to our table as we were greeted by our waiter cat who was also wonderful and cheerful.she described the food fabulously and suggested an amazing bottle of wine to complement the entrees. As time went on we also met jason and Susan who made us feel at home. This is a great steakhouse and the employees are even greater!!!!!

Dallas, Texas
“Awesomeness!!!!!!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

This restaurant experience is at the top of our experience of our whole trip...we keep coming back night after night. The amazing drinks have rocked our world ... But the friendliness of the staff is what makes this place do special. Tacy, Robert, Rachel, Robert and Brook are just so nice. My new job sends me to New Orleans frequently and I look forward to bringing my good clients here. This was an awesome experience !!! Thanks for the good times, great cocktails and amazing apps !!

Philadelphia PA USA
“Great Food and Fabulous Service”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Six of us had dinner at Galatoire's 33 Bar & Steak on Sunday night. The service was top notch. The steaks cooked to perfection. A few other dishes were very good but not fabulous. Everything was well worth the cost and the evening was very enjoyable. I got a surprise invite to see the kitchen after my husband mentioned that I love to cook. The kitchen staff were friendly and professional. The kitchen was immaculate!!!! I would recommend this restaurant, remember men need jackets and/or ties and ladies dressed nicely. A lovely spot for dinner and drinks. Might I add that the dining room is lovely.

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Amazing”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Food is absolutely amazing. Best steak I've had!!! Service was excellent. Lofton gave excellent service and made the best drinks!