“If you are lookig for good food, go elsewhere”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Bistreaux Metairie

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bistreaux Metairie
Ranked #1,394 of 1,931 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: American
Description: Stay in and enjoy the New Orleans Marriott Metairie restaurant. BISTREAUX’s menu features a combination of Creole favorites and Southern delicacies
Atlanta, Georgia
“If you are lookig for good food, go elsewhere”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

The servers are very friendly, but the food quality is substandard. We ordered some kids chix fingers, gumbo, chix wings and fries our first night from the hotel restaurant. the wings were undercooked and bleeding and looked as if the cooks had just dumped hot sauce on top of the wings. The server who gathered our meal and got it together was VERY VERY nice and i did tip her. I did not realize my wings were undercooked until I got back upstairs to my room and at this point, I was just over it. Very disappointed.
Our room package came with breakfast and even if I had to pay "full fare or discount fare", I still would have been upset. Lack of options on the buffet and regular menu is very limited as well. *Buffet is overpriced for the 9 options you are given and stale cream cheese muffins.

If you are okay with Fairfield, then this will be fine for you, but if you are used to Marriott service, then you may be disappointed.

Visited July 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Weak breakfast buffet”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I have had the breakfast buffet at this restaurant several times while staying at the Marriott. While the food is okay, it is one of the smaller buffets with a very weak selection (I have been in some Concierge lounges that had a bigger breakfast selection!).

Visited May 2013