“Best Sushi Ever”

Wasabi
Ranked #972 of 1,939 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Faubourg Marigny & Bywater
“Best Sushi Ever”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My partner and I went here for dinner. Fantastic service great cocktails. Not that expensive. My partner does not usually eat seafood and he said was the best sushi and seafood he has ever had. Sushi Dinner was fantastic.

• Visited May 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience”
Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

Everything we ordered was amazing. Honey shrimp, tuna roll and the shrimp tempura roll are all a must. I'm glad we went. Fast and friendly service. I will definitely return when I come back to the fabulous city of New Orleans.

North Charleston, SC
“Wonderful Food Hidden in the Quarter”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

When my family and I come to New Orleans, we stay with friends in the Quarter who reside in close proximity to Wasabi. We ALWAYS make a point to stop in one night here during our trip. Tonight was no different. Peter was our server and though he was the only one in the dining area, he was able to keep up with our requests. We had a variety of Sushi, drinks, and Teryaki chicken. The Sushi was wonderful, and even though I am not a fan of Sushi, I found some that I enjoyed - and would get again! We also had the Jalapeno Poppers which were delicious, though a little spicy (sadly) for our East Coast pallets. The soup was wonderful that preceded our Teryaki Chicken. The chicken was served with rice and salad. The salad was fresh, and I paired it with the Teryaki sauce already on the plate instead of the accompanying dressing. The rice was delicious and would have been great as just a meal itself. The plate was stacked high with Teryaki Chicken which made for a wonderful meal, but also a delicious lunch and dinner for tomorrow! I would HIGHLY recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting New Orleans looking for a little local place to enjoy a nice relaxing meal.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank SnowAeris
New Orleans, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent sushi”
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Sushi was outstanding. Assassin roll was delicious. Was a pleasant atmosphere. Do not be in a hurry, but out is definitely worth the wait.

“As good as Sushi gets at this price!”
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

I love Sushi!!!! We have just about everything and its the BEST in NOLA for the price!!! Service is Great and the Chef I'd on point (chef's special roll my fave)

• Visited September 2013