“once upon a time...”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: City Park
Reviewed 27 August 2013

If you're reading my reviews, you'll see that I'm from NOLA, lived in Mid-City, and moved away. I now visit annually and several of my old favorites have changed.
Fellini's is no different, unfortunately. My calzone was actually raw and cold in the middle. The other guests in my party had similar bad experiences.

There are newer reviews for Fellini's Cafe

Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant twice- once at lunch and once at dinner. It is conveniently located within walking distance of my son's home. We have enjoyed salads, calzones, and sandwiches- all with interesting combinations and all equally delicious. A nice stop for good, quality eats at a moderate price.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

We loved everything at Fellini's - the lavosh are huge and delicious, the pizzas are great, roasted lamb salad to die for, affordable wine and super friendly service. It's not fancy pants, casual and very very good!

Reviewed 25 April 2013

Dined here twice while I was staying in City Park area. Wait staff pleasant, food came quickly. Not exactly a romantic spot, but your basic pizza, take-out, Italian restaurant. Would definitely return on my next trip.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Located in Mid-City away from the tourist masses, Fellini's is a good option for italian focused food. This isn't my first time here, and it has been good on all occasions. We have gone with a group while in town and they were able to deal with larger parties quick. Everyone enjoyed there selection. I'd go back.