“super friendly people serving tasty pizza”

Slice Pizzeria - St. Charles
Reserve with OpenTable
Slice Pizzeria - St. Charles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #186 of 1,931 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$5 - US$22
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Slice Pizzeria has been serving New Orleans best pizza since 2004. Our St. Charles location is located conveniently by the Lower Garden District and the Central Business District. You can dine in, take your food to go, or order delivery. While dining in you can watch the streetcars go by on historic St. Charles Ave in our cozy quirky ambiance. We use only the finest ingredients, and most of it is locally sourced so you know it's fresh. Our pizza's are as unique as the city of New Orleans and you can order everything by the pie or the slice. Also try our incredible and affordable Italian cuisines, salads, starters, and pastas.
“super friendly people serving tasty pizza”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We walked in on Super Bowl Sunday--admittedly a terribly time to walk into a pizza place! They were slammed, so our order did take longer than anticipated. However, we took a seat at the bar and one of the employees made sure we got drinks and were comfortable. I think I devoured my two slices of pizza in under 5 minutes. So maybe my rating improved because I was so hungry, but I thought it was good pizza! Fresh-tasting, nice crust, not greasy. Someday when they're not slammed in the middle of the SuperBowl, I'd love to try a calzone.
Also, I feel like all I ate in New Orleans at every other meal was meat in insanely large and/or rich portions (pork belly is delicious but very rich, fried chicken was amazing but was like a whole chicken for one meal) so the veggie pizza and the margherita pizza were a nice change of pace--thanks Slice!

Visited February 2014

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“great pizza, great beer and great service,”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

stayed next door at historic streetcar in for 3 nights, eat pizza several times, great pizz,salads, beer and service

Visited January 2014
Hamilton, Canada
“Wonderful Pizza!”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I went back with my friends twice during our trip. The pizza was fantastic, and the staff were very friendly.

• Visited October 2013
Austin, Texas
“Exactly what we needed”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Slice was 2 blocks from our b&b and we headed there directly after checking in, after a long day of flying from New York. Slice was everything we wanted and more... medium pizza, 4 beers, $25, and everything was delicious. Plus they play awesome music and everyone there is super friendly. Will be back on my next trip to Nola.

• Visited January 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Love the down to earth wait staff and of coarse the pizza!”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

A bit pricey for pizza but it's gourmet. Kind of cramped when you first walk in because of take-outs but the space opens up once you get past the bar. Very cool wait staff My favorite pizza in town aside from theo's.

• Visited May 2013