“Great pizza - great people!”

Slice Pizzeria - St. Charles
Reserve with OpenTable
Slice Pizzeria - St. Charles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #166 of 1,975 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$5 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Slice Pizzeria has been serving New Orleans best pizza since 2004. Our St. Charles location is located conveniently by the Lower Garden District and the Central Business District. You can dine in, take your food to go, or order delivery. While dining in you can watch the streetcars go by on historic St. Charles Ave in our cozy quirky ambiance. We use only the finest ingredients, and most of it is locally sourced so you know it's fresh. Our pizza's are as unique as the city of New Orleans and you can order everything by the pie or the slice. Also try our incredible and affordable Italian cuisines, salads, starters, and pastas.
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Went here with my family, some of us ordered individual meals (and they were all happy with what they had essp. the spagetti and meatballs!) and some of us had pizza to share. A little hiccup when the vegetarian pizza accidentaly went through with pepperoni rather than peppers but it was swiftly corrected. Will happily go back :)

There are newer reviews for Slice Pizzeria - St. Charles

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Food was excellent and the service was fast and friendly. For a pizza place in New Orleans this place is a place to check out. Slices are big enough and very good.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Visiting from Pensacola, late night we craved some pizza and walked down from the hotel to this place. We were all so impressed. VERY good pizza, wonderful appetizers, amazing calzone. We even decided we had to have it one more time before having to go back home to crappy pizza. Sooo good!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We walked in on Super Bowl Sunday--admittedly a terribly time to walk into a pizza place! They were slammed, so our order did take longer than anticipated. However, we took a seat at the bar and one of the employees made sure we got drinks and were comfortable. I think I devoured my two slices of pizza in under 5 minutes. So maybe my rating improved because I was so hungry, but I thought it was good pizza! Fresh-tasting, nice crust, not greasy. Someday when they're not slammed in the middle of the SuperBowl, I'd love to try a calzone.
Also, I feel like all I ate in New Orleans at every other meal was meat in insanely large and/or rich portions (pork belly is delicious but very rich, fried chicken was amazing but was like a whole chicken for one meal) so the veggie pizza and the margherita pizza were a nice change of pace--thanks Slice!

Reviewed 7 February 2014

stayed next door at historic streetcar in for 3 nights, eat pizza several times, great pizz,salads, beer and service