“Two Bull Dog's, both great.”
Review of The Bulldog

The Bulldog
Ranked #662 of 1,990 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Pub
Neighbourhood: Garden District
Neighbourhood: Garden District
Reviewed 9 December 2013

The Bull Dog is a great place for a beer or cocktail. It is attractive, cozy, big, and friendly. A top notch place to be with a crew of friends.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

My family and I went to The Bulldog for lunch on Wednesday, October 23. After realizing that there was no table service, my sister went inside the bar (we were sitting in the courtyard) to get a menu as none could be found outside. She asked the "gentleman" that was at the order counter for a menu. He answers " let's see how long it takes the stupid lady to find them". She sees them, takes one and then this "gentleman" makes another remark about how smart she was to find them. My sister told him what she thought of his attitude and came outside to join us and tell us what happened. Needless to say, we left. We have better places to spend our hard earned vacation money.

This was my family's 1st time in New Orleans, my 6th. And here I am telling them about how nice people are in NO. Thankfully, this guy is an exception, but should not be anywhere around people.

1  Thank porelly
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Huge selection of beer and in a great location on Magazine Street. Liked the feel of the pub and many tvs to watch your favorite team

Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

We stopped in this place because of the curb side advertisement. It was a day where you order a pint, and keep the pint glass! Well, who doesn't like that!! Plus upon further review of the place, they have an animal charity of the month where a part of the proceeds go to that charity, I think that is a wonderful idea. The inside is small, but there is an outdoor patio around back.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

At the bulldog there is no better patio to hang out and watch life go by on Magazine street. With one of the best beer selections in New Orleans you will never run out of beer choices. The food is great pub grub with awesome sandwiches and burgers. Staple of our New Orleans trips.