“Restaurants”

Ranked #217 of 2,036 Restaurants in New Orleans
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Went to the voodoo lounge and had fried oysters and fish...was awesome and so are the drinks..you can take the glasses home..

Reviewed 19 January 2014

I have not had a buffet as good as the one at Harrah's here in NoLa ever! The gumbo was just delicious, and everything was piping hot and tasted very fresh. Super easy to get comped buffets at Harrahs also, so free meal = great night! We went several times throughout our stay in NoLa and never lost any money, we always walked out at least breaking even. Definitely suggest this, it's better than most of the Harrah's I've been to, definitely better than Vegas's Harrah's.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

We did not stay at this hotel, but gambled at this Harrahs casino for two days straight. Free drinks, friendly dealers. One of my favorite Harrahs yet!

Reviewed 13 December 2013

The hotel is one of the best in harrahs chain. We enjoyed Mannings restaurant. Casino needs some kind of floor entertainment which is surprising since New Orleans is great. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Since the casino is the only one in town and there are so many other things to do it is not my favorite. The hotel though is outstanding walking distance to quarter and super dome

Reviewed 12 December 2013

We enjoyed our meal,. on prime rib night I had rib of beef bbq ribs, chicken. My husband also had alligator steak he said it was very good.The desserts were the best ever, lots of cakes, also sugar free sweets,Hot crumbles, pies, cold sweets, fruit , banana foster, banana cooked in rum and sugar .This also included soft drinks.$22 I would go again if I get the chance.