“Eat Elsewhere”

Ranked #177 of 1,997 Restaurants in New Orleans
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 12 April 2014

We visited the $37 buffet today. What a waste of $37! Just an average buffet, at best. Lots of different foods and the ones I tried were average. The tea was some kind of a concentrate they didn't dilute. I should have taken my $37 and gone elsewhere. New Orleans has many fantastic food options but sadly, this is not one of them.

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Average at best. Would never pay the posted rates. Thankfull for rewards program.

Construction is annoying, though no fault of the hotel.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Over the years me and my wife have probably stayed here over 20 times at least. Every single time has been a "10". Honestly we have never been disappointed in any way. I love the huge bathtub that you can actually put enough water in to stretch all the way out and submerge your body . Very few places have a nice big tub like this and I wish they all would. Staff at hotel and casino are outstanding. Beds are sooooooo comfortable you could sleep all day. Room service is outstanding as well as the buffet. Parking is great as well as access to casino from hotel. You never have to even go outside, which is a good thing if you've had maybe one too many??? LOL. Appearance is beautiful and rooms are always clean as could be. We travel a lot and have stayed at more places than I can count. We love casinos and have probably stayed at them all a few times. This has always been one of our favorites. If they had a spa we'd never go to another casino! Great place to stay though and we love it.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Went to the voodoo lounge and had fried oysters and fish...was awesome and so are the drinks..you can take the glasses home..

Reviewed 19 January 2014

I have not had a buffet as good as the one at Harrah's here in NoLa ever! The gumbo was just delicious, and everything was piping hot and tasted very fresh. Super easy to get comped buffets at Harrahs also, so free meal = great night! We went several times throughout our stay in NoLa and never lost any money, we always walked out at least breaking even. Definitely suggest this, it's better than most of the Harrah's I've been to, definitely better than Vegas's Harrah's.