“Very attractive place on Canal for any occasion”

Morton's - The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's - The Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #585 of 1,940 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Cross street: North Peters
Austin, Texas
“Very attractive place on Canal for any occasion”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had the pleasure of having dinner at this location and it was a great experience. The service, atmosphere and menu were first rate. The manager, Arthur delivers an excellent value for your time and money. The ambiance is just right for that friendly, fun time to be had by all.

• Visited May 2014

Fort Worth, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The business of good food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I came to Morton's because of a business meeting. My daughter spoke to a group dinner, and then we ate in the dining room as guests of the host. The staff was gracious and attentive while I waited in the bar. Our selections were the same as on the meeting's menu, but these choices were great - a salad featuring walnuts, a wonderful large filet, a great Napa Merlot and smooth chocolate mousse.
I typically don't choose a steakhouse chain when in New Orleans due to all the wonderful local restaurants. I was impressed with the smooth service and great food at Morton's. It's a great place for a quiet dinner or a business meeting.

• Visited May 2014
Hampstead, Maryland
“Excellent service, great food”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

I came to New Orleans to celebrate my birthday with friends and family. We stayed at the French Quarters and I wanted a memorable meal for the occasion. Morton's was only three blocks from my hotel. The moment we walked into the restaurant we were greeted with such enthusiasm and welcoming attitude. After our excellent meal, our server brought desert and had our picture taken which was given to me after a few minutes in a frame marked happy birthday and the date. It was a truly memorable time for me.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Merlina
Italy
“Great food and wonderful service”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

From the minute we walked in everyone was nice, service is slower than regular restaurant because they give you time to choose your wine and food....etc Jason our waiter was great, everything we had was wonderful, but especially the Cajun steak and the creamed spinach.......wonderful

Visited May 2014
Slidell, Louisiana
“Valentines Day Memory”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I was concerned about the holiday bum's rush but it was quite the opposite. The food and service was impeccable!

Visited February 2014