“Great Breakfast”
Review of Mister Gregory's

Mister Gregory's
Reserve with OpenTable
Mister Gregory's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #444 of 1,978 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: French, Soups
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We ate breakfast here a few times during our 15 night stay, very clean , the guys were really helpful, as we are veggies, they made us tasty breakfasts and take away baguettes for lunch. Coffee is amazing too

2  Thank ShirleyWalsall

Reviewed 7 March 2014

I ordered a cold sandwich- Dijon Beef on a French Loaf hold the Bleu Cheese, with a small Caesar salad for $15 to go.

When I went to eat it, there was no fork for the salad (my fault for assuming), and the sandwich had a ton of bleu cheese on it, which I cannot eat. Also, the tomatoes were so over-ripe they were mush. I ended up throwing it in the trash. On the positive side, the salad was good. I really was excited about this place so I might try it again.

The sandwich was huge- definitely splittable and $8 would've been a good deal. If I could've eaten it.

I tried a second time When I was ordering I mentioned that I had to throw away my sandwich because there was cheese on it (even though I ordered without cheese) , so it was really important there was no cheese this time. The woman at the counter couldn't have cared less.

The wait wasn't long. That's a non-issue for me, I'm happy to wait for made-to-order food. When I was handed my to go orders, I was about to leave when I noticed the two caesar salads I ordered weren't there. So there was another wait for them to be made while the sandwiches got cold. They were both okay.

I tried twice. No impressed either time, and I won't be back.

1  Thank MKUltra3340
Reviewed 7 February 2014

The Thursday night special Brie Mac & Cheese was exceptional, served with asparagus and romaine w/tomatoes with a reduced vinagarette dressing. My wife and I were both impressed by the meal. Atmosphere wise: kinda divey, circus posters and tricycles on walls/ceilings, and many of the chairs did not look safe to sit on (did not verify).

1  Thank SarahMc611
Reviewed 12 December 2013

The food was excellent after I received it. Stood at the counter for 10 minutes as the only person in the place other than a clerk. The clerk did not acknowledge me for the full 10 minutes and just kept walking back and forth texting. I was In a hurry.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

My friend who lives in New Orleans recommended this place, saying she ordered quiche, and it came with a baguette and salad that was enough for her and her boyfriend. I ordered the quiche, but that's all I received, and it wasn't even heated. It was also mostly dough. The girl was very nice and heated it, and the coffee was the best I've had in New Orleans. It has a cute French atmosphere, and the upstairs room and terrace that overlooks the park is really nice. My friend who is vegan couldn't eat any of the food here, but he ordered coffee and took it down the street. He agreed that the coffee is excellent.