“A bit pricey but good”
Review of Mister Gregory's

Mister Gregory's
Reserve with OpenTable
Mister Gregory's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #471 of 1,964 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: French, Soups
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Calgary
“A bit pricey but good”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We had a late lunch and were surprised at the prices for an out of the way hole in the wall. The food quality was good though.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jim M

Orlando, Florida
“Refreshing Find”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We ran across this little cafe quite by accident following our "Cemetery and Voodoo" walking tour. After several days of n'awlins cooking we were hungry for a simple light lunch. Mister Gregory's fit that bill to a "T". My wife had the ceasar salad with grilled chicken and I had the quiche and soup of the day (broccoli cheddar quiche and chicken soup). Althought the chicken on the caesar salad was shredded it was definitively grilled and quite tasty. The chicken soup was full of large vegetables and chicken pieces and very delicious. The only nit-pic was on the quiche which featured a rather doughy crust. All in all a delicious light lunch.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank bob648
Walsall
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We ate breakfast here a few times during our 15 night stay, very clean , the guys were really helpful, as we are veggies, they made us tasty breakfasts and take away baguettes for lunch. Coffee is amazing too

Visited March 2014
2 Thank ShirleyWalsall
North American
“Two tries, both unimpressive”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I ordered a cold sandwich- Dijon Beef on a French Loaf hold the Bleu Cheese, with a small Caesar salad for $15 to go.

When I went to eat it, there was no fork for the salad (my fault for assuming), and the sandwich had a ton of bleu cheese on it, which I cannot eat. Also, the tomatoes were so over-ripe they were mush. I ended up throwing it in the trash. On the positive side, the salad was good. I really was excited about this place so I might try it again.

The sandwich was huge- definitely splittable and $8 would've been a good deal. If I could've eaten it.

I tried a second time When I was ordering I mentioned that I had to throw away my sandwich because there was cheese on it (even though I ordered without cheese) , so it was really important there was no cheese this time. The woman at the counter couldn't have cared less.

The wait wasn't long. That's a non-issue for me, I'm happy to wait for made-to-order food. When I was handed my to go orders, I was about to leave when I noticed the two caesar salads I ordered weren't there. So there was another wait for them to be made while the sandwiches got cold. They were both okay.

I tried twice. No impressed either time, and I won't be back.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank MKUltra3340
Black River Falls, Wisconsin
“Brie Mac and Cheese”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

The Thursday night special Brie Mac & Cheese was exceptional, served with asparagus and romaine w/tomatoes with a reduced vinagarette dressing. My wife and I were both impressed by the meal. Atmosphere wise: kinda divey, circus posters and tricycles on walls/ceilings, and many of the chairs did not look safe to sit on (did not verify).

• Visited February 2014