“Sometimes a chain restaurant is the best”
Review of Landry's Seafood - CLOSED

Landry's Seafood
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
“Sometimes a chain restaurant is the best”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We get to New Orleans once or twice a year and of course one of the favorite things to do is eat. I have always avoid going to Landry's because I was looking for the "hole in the wall" locals favorite spot. But I have eaten at Landry's in Destine and I remembered the Bananas Foster dessert and that is what I wanted this day.
This was one of my best decisions of restaurants in New Orleans. Charles took care of us (ask for Charles). We had chosen to entrees and he agreed we had pick two his recommendations - Blackened Redfish with Crawfish Etouffee and Red Beans and Rice with Fried Catfish.
But you can't leave without the Bananas Foster. Crepes wrapped around ice cream, a little chocolate sauce and whip cream.
The food was great. The temperature in the restaurant was a little chilly. I will always make it a stop from now on.

• Visited June 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My husband and I ate at this restaurant on 3 occasions on the 4th, 5th and 6th June 2014. My husband enjoyed the succulent steaks that was cooked to perfection and I enjoyed the' dirty rice' and excellent crab cakes which tasted delicious. We had the pleasure of Charles's service on 2 of the occasions. Charles was very pleasant, curteous and very attentive and looked after us extremely well. We had a wonderful time. All the staff were very friendly and welcomed us and bid us farewell as we left the restaurant each night.

• Visited June 2014
Lake Ridge, Virginia
“Really good food with excellent service”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This was my last stop in Nola before flying home froma biz trip. Sat at the bar and had a shrimp and crabcake dish topped with a BBQ sauce that was excellent. The bartender was very attentive and struck up a pleasant conversation. Would definitely recommend stopping in.

• Visited May 2014
Ontario, Canada
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Great food, great service! Not far from the French Market it was a great place for a relaxing dinner. Staff were pleasant & helpful ... even called a cab for us when we were done!

Visited May 2014
Mobile
“Delicious Eats”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The food, drinks, and service at Landry's was good. I ordered grilled and blackened red fish, jambalaya, and green beans. It was sooooo tasty. I also ordered a drink called the Fleur-de-lis. It was fruity and delicious. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited May 2014