“Good breakfast, excellent service ”
Review of P & G

P & G
Ranked #412 of 2,018 Restaurants in New Orleans
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: Closed due to damage sustained in Hurricane Katrina.
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

My 10-year old daughter and I just stopped here for breakfast. The service was impeccable and the food was good too! I had a turkey and cheese omelette and my daughter had a shrimp pp boy. We both left full and happy. So glad we stopped by.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

P & G is right across from the hotel where I stayed. This is my second time to eat there and I enjoyed it. I got a fully, tasty breakfast for a reasonable price and the coffee was especially delicious. My server was very kind and efficient. I also loved the "local" atmosphere. I could tell a lot of locals eat there and that gave me more local flavor, which was a big plus.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Just happened to be passing by at lunch and stopped in for a bite and got more than that. The gumbo was very good and the fried catfish plate was excellent

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Whenever staying at Le Pavillon we have breakfast here. Coffee is great, grits are just right, eggs cooked to order. The best part is the price!

Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

Just finished our breakfast and what a delight it was. Easily accommodated my need for toast instead of biscuit. The egg cheese and sausage sandwich could easily match mcdonalds for taste.

The place is very canteen like but don't turn your nose up at this place it's cheaper than paying 30 bucks for a breakfast at the le pavilion where we were staying.

Well done guys!