“Great Food!”
Review of Tommy's Cuisine

Tommy's Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Tommy's Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #193 of 1,945 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: Tommy’s knows how to serve a meal with the quintessential New Orleans reverence for fine ingredients and artful combinations. At Tommy’s Cuisine, Creole Italian comes to life with entrees like roasted Duck Tchoupitoulas and Crabmeat Sardou and appetizers ranging from baked oysters to escargots simmered in vermouth.
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

The food in this place was fantastic! I had the Crabmeat Au Gratin...so tasty!!!! Dinner guest tried the Oysters Bienville...superb! Service was excellent as the staff was very attentive. Great ambiance. Highly recommend!!!

Visited July 2014

• Korean first
Baton Rouge, LA
“Romantic atmosphere, good food, great service!!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I hosted a private group dinner at Tommy's Cuisine this week and we had an awesome dinner. The private dining room was perfect, elegantly decorated, lighting was romantic and the service was second to none.
It is in the Warehouse District a few blocks from the French Quarter and it has become our favorite restaurant in the city.

Everyone said their food was great and with 20 people, that is an accomplishment all in itself. I have dined their with my wife and we love Tommy's Cuisine.

I had a dish called the Fish Capri that was broiled fish topped with seafood and it was awesome, I highly recommend it.

If you are looking for a good place to have a nice dinner out in the New Orleans French Quarter/Warehouse District area, remember Tommy's.

Travel for Fun 76

• Visited June 2014
Youngstown, Ohio, United States
“Couldn't Eat all my food the helpings were so big”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is an Italian restaurant. It has a great atmosphere. Our waiter, James, was wonderful. We had so much food there we couldn't eat it all, but it was all really good. Then crab-cakes are done very differently than the usual fried with fillers and were wonderful. My husband really enjoyed the different ways they did the oysters. I had the seafood stuffed eggplant and really liked it. I loved that is isn't in the French Quarter, as I got tired of dining in the quarter after 3 nights in a row.

• Visited June 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great service, atmosphere and delicious food! What more could you ask for!!!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Took an out of town guest for early dinner. We were greeted by a charming host. The staff all were most gracious. The restaurant is not very large with a feel of a dining room in a charming old hotel. Brisk white linens and sparkling crystal. My guest raved over her Creamed soup and the Tomato Maison (their take of Insalata Caprese.). My Filet of Fish Maison was cooked to perfection, lightest of batter with just a touch of crunch with tender moist flesh. Delicious.
Oh yes, forgot the delicious Bruschetta that was brought while we were perusing the menu.
They have a nice wine menu with a cross section of wines by the glass or bottle at very reasonable prices. Over all a delightful dining experience. Great for special occasions, date night or any social occasion.

• Visited May 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“An alternative to Emeril's and other better known eateries.”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This is not on every list but that's a good thing. We happened by Tommy's - never having heard of it but the menu looked good and the place was vintage New Orleans. Were able to make reservations for the next day - a Saturday. Turns out that the place was full, very good food, service, ambiance. The chef, we later learned, had come from Galatoire's, a NO classic and the food didn't disappoint. Great seafood at reasonable prices. Good bar. Go.

Visited May 2014