“Great Diner-Type Breakfast”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This became our go-to for breakfast each day. We ate something different each day and everything was delicious. Super friendly staff!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

June 2018 . It is a nice Coffee Shop outside and inside and friendly Staff . I have been here only for a Cup of Tea .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Last year when I traveled to NOLA I stopped at Trolley Stop Cafe and fell in love with their catfish. We managed to eat there 3 out of the 4 days that we were in Nola. This year I am back in NOLA and due to attending a Convocation and Trolley Stop closing st 2:00 pm, today was the first day I could stop by to get some catfish. I was not disappointed. I’m not sure what it is about the catfish there, but its distinctive taste was worth the wait. I visited 2 other restaurants this week and ordered catfish and was highly disappointed. If I give a 10 rating I would. Catfish was hot and delicious.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

.The Trolley Stop Café was right down the street from our stay at the Wyndham Avenue Plaza on St. Charles Ave. in the Lower Garden District in New Orleans. We remembered this place from our previous visit 3 years ago and couldn't wait to come back. There is a St. Charles Streetcar stop right out front. Even though the service is sometimes slow we know we are going to get a delicious meal. The portions are large (enough for leftovers) and affordable. Our favorite is the Catfish Plate. The coating on the catfish is light and flavorful, the best we have had. The Catfish Plate includes a side salad, toast and French fries or baked potato. My husband also loved his Red Beans and Rice with Smoked Sausage on another visit. We were also here for breakfast a couple of times. The French Special was my favorite. It contained 2 eggs, yummy French Toast, bacon plus ham or sausage and grits. The ham was sooo good! The Trolley Stop is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I ate here today and it was absolutely delicious!! No one else was there, which I found odd but it was a rainy Tuesday afternoon, and my server was very nice. I got a catfish po'boy on French bread and it was incredibly fresh and cooked very well. Can't wait to come back!