Great place to stay if you prefer to be on the fringe of the Quarter. Close proximity to Mother's restaurant, the Riverwalk Mall, & the casino. We did walk back to the hotel from the Superdome after a music concert. Very charming rowhouse building, nice accommodations with pretty courtyard and pool. Enjoyed chatting with the bartender named Jim, I believe. My room was small but Country Inn & Suites will never miss the mark on making people comfortable. The mini fridge came in handy for the delicious leftovers! You should expect to see children here though ,so you may prefer the Quarter if you want a couples weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation and expansion; due to reopen in late 2017. With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn