We had a short one night stay with the family while traveling thru NO. Picked this hotel based on reviews and was not disappointed. Great location - able to walk to Quarter with kids and had plenty of restaurants and sights in the area. Liked that it was close but out of the really noisy traffic. Wonderful old buildings and the room was perfect. We had a suite that was on the top floor of the main warehouse bldg. A little noisy in the morning as we were 5 floors above the breakfast room, but not bad at all. Free breakfast was a bonus - very well done. Staff was exceptionally friendly and even stopped to tell me about the original buildings when they noticed I was looking at the architecture and pictures. Great stay and will definitely return for another trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation and expansion; due to reopen in late 2017. With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn