It is just across Canal St. less than 5 minutes walking from French quartier, so you are close enough but without "suffering" the noise of the streets of the FQ. Location is excellent.
The hotel is nice, not too big but has all the necessary. Our room was a little small but clean and confortable. Breakfast was included on price, it was acceptable!. The breakfast place is quite small, so normally we had to wait for a table and stay on a line till get the food…
Staff was, in general, very nice. Specially the man on reception, he was really very nice and attentive.
There is free wifi access in the rooms.
I will choose again without any doubt this hotel if back to NOLA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation and expansion; due to reopen in late 2017. With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn