The Country Inn and Suites hotel is located on the very edge of the French Quarter that allows for easy walking access to all sights but without the congestion of the French Quarter itself. We had our car valet parked and didn't see it for three days since it was not needed. All our time was spend walking the French Quarter and the river front. The hotel is in an old building which, I was told, was originally an cotton mill and warehouse. The brick walls and old beams are exposed giving it a wonderful, old world charm of days gone by. The full, hot breakfast was excellent and included all the breakfast meats, cereals, eggs and many other breakfast items. Also, the price was very reasonable for the location. I would highly recommend the Country Inn and Suites as an excellent hotel to stay when in New Orleans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn