My girlfriend and I found this downtown location was significantly lower price than comparable rooms in the French Quarter. The short walk was definitely worth the savings. The room was clean and big. We also had a refrigerator and microwave. The hotel is being renovated and they warned us that there would be construction noise, but we didn't hear any. The breakfast buffet was plentiful and varied a little each day with a good variety of cooked foods such as eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles, french toast, etc. My only complaint is that the only parking option they offered us was valet. It's expensive, but comparable with everywhere else. They must park the cars far away because it takes them a really long time to get your car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation and expansion; due to reopen in late 2017. With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn