Our group of twelve stayed at the Country Inn & Suites before we departed on a cruise and once again when we returned. The location of this hotel couldn't be better. We were within walking distance of Bourbon Street, Jackson Square & the French Market. If you needed something the hotel didn't have, CVS and Walgreens were close by. The entire staff was extremely helpful and friendly. They helped to coordinate our early arrivals, arranged our transportation to the Port of New Orleans, and directed us to some great dining establishments. The "Happy Hour" in the small, quaint bar was a plus. The free breakfast had a large number of offerings and was very good for a buffet style setup. We had a mixture of rooms, both suites and regular. Each one was clean, well appointed, and very comfortable after a long day of traveling. A great hotel to stay at while in New Orleans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn