I've been to New Orleans a few times and stayed here on my last visit. The staff were WONDERFUL, going above and beyond what you'd expect. The concierge gave my friend and I the JazzFest booklet when she overheard we were on our way to the festivities and also told us of a great little cafe around the corner with great food. I'm staying here again just for that. Good breakfast selection in the mornings and a outdoor pool nearby. Our rooms were always cleaned to a T and the AC worked well too. I've already booked for next years JazzFest with them! Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation and expansion; due to reopen in late 2017. With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn