i have been meaning to write this review for a while. We stayed here for 7 nights in late October 2013. I booked it not knowing too much about the layout of New Orleans. It proved to be an excellent choice. It was so close to everything we wanted to see and do. We walked everywhere and had some great experiences. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast had a different selection most days and although the breakfast area was always extremely busy and noisy it set us up for the day ahead. Our room was fine - although the lighting could have been better as it had no natural light. It was very quiet and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation and expansion; due to reopen in late 2017. With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn