From the minute we pulled up at the front door, my husband and I had a very courteous,welcoming guest friendly experience. The smiling valet helped with our luggage, the front desk personeel, (specifically Ms Fleming) greeted us and proactively helped resolve a snafu on my part in purchasing WW2 museum tickets as part of our reservation. She upgraded us to a larger front hotel suite, so we had 2 tvs, refrigerator, etc. A nice touch was a follow up call to ensure we were satisfied with our room. The hotel location was great, near many of the top 10 rated restaurants, the breakfast was adequate and was included, Overall, we had a very positive experience for us all around. I would highly recommend Country Inn and Suites New Orleans!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation and expansion; due to reopen in late 2017. With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn