We have stayed in this hotel for 4 nights.On our third night we got a phone call from the valet service at 0100 am that our car had an accident.Apparantely they have two parking garages and have to move your cars back and forth between the two parking garages(warning they dont disclose this one),while moving our car to the nearest garage an incoming car was beating the red light and hit our car.We went to the scene at 0100 am and have to deal with the mess they made.The accident was so bad that we have to ask if the driver was alright.ON THE SCENE one of their valet personnel commented that out of the 10 yrs he was working there they only have 3 car accidents out of the 82000 cars they park everyday ours is the third one.If you are a victim of this incident ,the comment he made was very inappropriate.The next day we were expecting the Managers on both the hotel and valet department should be checking on us.The next morning the staff has been acting as if this did not happen.Nobody was checking on us or ask how we are doing or if we need anything ,NOTHING!We felt like the accident was our responsibility.We have to complain at the front desk and demanded to see the managers but they are not available .They told us The valet and the hotel department are different company the valet department should be handling our situation.Our whole saturday was spent calling the police department,insurance agencies and the valet managers just to demand our needs in this situation.We have never seen any of the head managers personally ..phone calls doesn't do us any justice especially when this accident happened on their care.
We will never go back to this hotel again.We went home dealing with the mess they made,our car is still in new orleans being fixed.Our vacation turn out to be disastrous .How they handle our situation was very dissapointing.As an expectant Mom I don't need to deal with this kind of stress.If you have problems on your stay in this hotel just expect to be fully responsible for it.EXTREMELY DISSATISFIED.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation and expansion; due to reopen in late 2017. With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn