NOLA has been on my bucket list for a long time. Needless to say I was really looking forward to this trip. I chose this hotel because it is close to the French Quarter without being in the middle of the noise all night. In fact the only request I made when booking, months in advance, was a reasonably quiet suite. I was placed across from the elevator with the bar, which also serves as the breakfast area, directly under in a large atrium. It was anything but quiet. When I returned to the front desk for a different room I was told none were available. This was shortly after check in time, midweek, off season. The front desk was indifferant and unapologetic. For this reason I would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation and expansion; due to reopen in late 2017. With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn