Booked a trip for our small family in early May. Have a toddler and the room was large enough to easily accommodate our crib, suitcases etc. In-room fridge was a nice touch as we needed a large supply of milk on hand. First thing that stands out in my mind were the staff, everyone from the front counter to the concierge to the breakfast buffet and bar staff were excellent. Always smiling and friendly and willing to go the extra mile. Got us a shuttle to the airport that was not advertised and far cheaper than the taxi. Great location as well, not only close to the French Quarter but also to bus service to the Zoo etc. Close to the aquarium and Casino as well. If and when I go back to NOLA this will definitely be the place I want to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation and expansion; due to reopen in late 2017. With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn