Stayed there last week and had excellent experience with the valet and hotel staff. Since it is offsite valet parking, they tell you to call ahead 15 minutes for your car. However, when JAMAL was there - that time was cut in half, he remembered my name, my valet number, and the car from the very first time. Each time he greeted me by name and asked if there was anything I needed. He is a genuine asset to this hotel! The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful as I was not there as your typical tourist but for business. As a Road Warrior, I take a 5 star review seriously - I have stayed at the Astor on Bourbon/Canal and the Sheraton- the valet and front desk staff here are more friendly and attentive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation and expansion; due to reopen in late 2017. With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn