Stayed four nights at the end of August. Rooms are clean ,spacious and hotel is near to most attractions,the hotel is housed in a 19th-century building with old world architecture and charming details, All the staff are great and work hard to help you ,especially the concierge. There are two of them and they're both fantastic.
The WiFi is free and very reliable and fast . I think they have an access point in each room.
The free breakfast is adequate to keep you going . I recommend not getting a car while in N.O. ,the best way to see the city is by walking and most hotels charge $30 a night for parking. There is reliable street car and bus service if you need to go a little further.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation and expansion; due to reopen in late 2017. With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn