My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights. It is a combination of several buildings, but that just added to it's uniqueness. Close to the French Quarter, clean, convenient, within walking distance of everything. Parking is extra (23 for normal cars; 32 for oversize vehicles), but you encounter that at any hotel in the Quarter. We parked our car when we arrived and didn't use it untilo we left. You do have in and out privileges if needed. We had a king size bed, the room was very clean, and the hotel was very quiet. The staff was excellent. A bonus was the continental breakfast each morning as well as the cookies in the lobby. They have a tour guide on site that can recommend various tours. We highly recommend this hotel and plan on staying there in all future visits to New Orleans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn