Third trip to NOLA-third hotel. Previously stayed at Bourbon Orleans and Hotel Le Cirque. This was at least 5-times nicer and 1/3 the price. Since we were there for Thanksgiving we had forgotten about the bayou Classic, one of the loudest drunken brawls in all of civilization. A lot of fun if you are involved but the opposite if you are not. That made us appreciate the location which was a convenient walk to the French Quarter, Restaurant August and Emerils but away from the worst of the brawl. Staff was great as was breakfast. Our Suite overlooking Magazine was fairly large. Rooms were pretty new and well maintained. I don't think I will even look anywhere else next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation and expansion; due to reopen in late 2017. With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn