“Not Worth It”

and up
New Orleans City and Cemetery Bus Tour
Ranked #123 of 232 Tours in New Orleans
More attraction details
Owner description: New Orleans Native Tours was created to share the love we have for our city with the world from the perspective of a New Orleans native. As a mother & son team working together, we focus on our 3 tours, City/Cemetery, Plantation, & French Quarter Haunted Tours. Our minibuses are comfortable & group sizes kept small & personal. We love our city and after your visit we’re sure you will to.
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We signed up for this company and were picked up by VIP City Tours bus without explanation; the driver had our name, so no mistake on our part. The tour provided some new information and did travel through most of the areas described on the Native Tours website. But, for $45 each we expected much more of the historical, architectural and cultural aspects of the city, not where Lil Wayne and Sandra Bullock lived. Especially since the website described the tour as provided from the perspective of natives "who will share the history and culture of the city." NOT.

1  Thank LoneWolf325i
Christophe P, Owner at New Orleans Native Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2014

As the owner of New Orleans Native Tours I apologize. We are a family operation and that particular day we had an emergency which prevented me from giving the tour. I thought it best to put you on a similar tour rather than cancel, I was wrong. I hope you visit town again and that you have a chance to take our tour. Again I apologize and hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay in New Orleans.

All reviews
"passengers"
in 2 reviews
"culture"

Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

We truly enjoyed our New Orleans Native city tour. We went with our teenage daughters and their grandparents. It was a nice start of our vacation and allowed us an easy way to get a feel of the city and all the things it had to offer all from the comfort of their nice tour van.
We especially appreciated recommendations tailored specifically to fit our needs (teenage minors, easily assessable for grandparents).
Our guide, a native of New Orleans, was wonderful. Thank you Christophe!

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

I learned so much on this tour from the super knowledgable guide. Great sites and comfortable mini bus!! Highly recommend this tour company more than any others I've taken. Thanks again!!! :)

1  Thank DancingV
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I've been coming to New Orleans for over a decade & thought I had a good understanding of the place. After our walking tour of this beautiful city I could not believe how little I had known. Our group came away totally enlightened & we had a blast! The guide was very nice & had an excellent insight on past, present, & future NOLA. Next time I visit I plan on taking the plantation tour. Again, the guide was great, the bus was comfortable & clean, & everybody had a fantastic time. Highly recommended.